Chipotle Lobster Cream
Heavy Cream 1 pt
Shallots 3 count
Garlic 6 cloves
Black Peppercorn 10 count
Bay Leaf 2 count
Lobster Base 1 tbsp
Chipotle Pepper 1 count
Flour 3 tbsp
Butter 3 tbsp
Method of Prep:
1. .In a sauce pan sweat the onion, garlic, peppercorn, and bay leaves in with one tablespoon of the butter.
2. Add the cream and heat until it boils. Stir in the Lobster base and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. In a separate pan melt the remaining butter and whisk in the cream to make a roux.
4. Slowly whisk the hot roux into the boiling cream sauce then cook for an additional 5 minutes.
5. Strain and hold warm.
Lobster Meat 1 cup
Red Peppers cup
Green Peppers cup
Potatoes 3 count
Pepper Jack Cheese 1 cup
Butter 2 tbsp
Salt and Pepper to taste
Method of Prep:
1. .Bake the Potatoes, then peel and dice
2. In a non-stick saute pan add the butter and the vegetables, saute until translucent.
3. Add the lobster meat and potatoes to the vegetables and season with the salt and pepper.
4. In a separate non-stick pan put a ring mold in the middle and cover the bottom with pepper jack cheese, melt until becomes dark but do not burn the cheese.
5. Once the hash is hot add the rest of the cheese to it and stir to mix throughout.
6. With a spatula remove the ring mold and set onto a cutting board, fill the ring mold with the hash and flip over.
7. Cut around the inside of the ring mold with a parring knife to separate the cheese from the mold then with the spatula move the hash onto the serving plate that has the sauce on it
3440 Bell St # 110