2 12-oz Certified Angus Beef Ribeyes
2 Large red onions, thin julienne
3/4 cup Jack Daniel's
1 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1/2 cup soy sauce
1. Place steaks in a Zip-lock bag with soy sauce and brown sugar. Let sit at least 1 hour to room temperature.
2. In a medium saute pan, melt butter.
3. Add onions and sweat for 5 minutes
4. Add Jack Daniel's and sugar. Stir well and let caramelize for next 15 minutes; stirring often
5. Pre-heat grill to 350 degrees.
6. Place steaks on grill and cook for 5 minutes. Turn. Pour remainder of marinade over top of steaks and cook another 3 minutes or till desired temp.
Once cooked, let steaks rest a few minutes. Top with caramelized onions and serve.