1 pound of angel hair pasta cooked al dente
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 cup chardonnay
1 tablespoon salted butter
1 small shallot chopped
1 teaspoon garlic
1 small red onion, thin sliced
1 tablespoon flour
1/2 pound shrimp
1/2 pound sea scallops
2 cups fresh arugula
Salt and pepper
1. Cook pasta according to directions
2. In a large saute pan, add butter and melt
3. Add red onion and start to saute for 5 minutes, then add shallots saute a few more minutes
4. Add flour to pan stir
5. Season shrimp and scallops
6. Add shrimp and scallops let cook for 4 minutes. Add 1/3 cup white wine. Let cook 2 more minutes and remove shrimp and scallops from pan set aside for later.
7. Add remainder of wine and let reduce by one third.
8. Add garlic and heavy cream reducing by one third.
9. Season sauce and add shrimp and scallops back to sauce; simmer for a few minutes
10. Place cleaned arugula on large family style plate
11. Place angel hair over arugula and pour sauce right over top of pasta and serve
909 Vega Blvd. Vega