We live in an amazing community that really works hard to support one another, and when those less fortunate need our help, we've got away to give them that help. One way we help each and every year is with the Beans and Cornbread Luncheon.
Samantha Dyer of Desperado's Catering is here to highlight just what makes a delicious pot of beans, and Susan Barros from the Beans and Cornbread Committee will tell us what we need to know to get to this great annual event.
- Annual luncheon benefiting the homeless, event kicks off the annual Interfaith Campaign for the Homeless
- Will feature country music artist Jimmy Wayne, who was, himself, a homeless individual after aging out of foster care.
- Luncheon is Monday, November 1 at the Civic Center
- Sponsors, table sales and individual tickets currently available
- Raffle tickets for $500 gift certificates from Duncan and Boyd Jewelers and Raffkinds Clothiers
- For more information, call 378-6276