1 1/2 pound fresh lobster
1 roasted green chili, seeded and dice
1 small red onion
1/2 cup celery, chopped
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1/2 Dijon mustard
1 pinch of fresh tarragon, chopped
Sea salt & pepper
Good french bread or roll of choice
1. Boil a large pot of water and place live lobster in water.
2. Cook for about 12 minutes or until lobster is bright orange red
3. Place in a bath of cold water to stop the cooking process
4. Find a good work surface to break lobster and go hunting for the meat. It does not have to stay in one piece so don't worry about tearing it up.
5. Once meat is removed, chop into bite-sized pieces and place in a bowl
6. Add chopped chilies, onion, celery, tarragon, mustard and mayo; gently fold all ingredients together
7. Season with salt and pepper
8. Toast your roll and fill with lobster mix. Zest a fresh lemon over the top and serve warm.
909 Vega Blvd. Vega