1 pound wings and drum sticks
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup BBQ sauce
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon Honey
1 teaspoon Habanero Tabasco
Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
1. Place wings and drum sticks on baking sheet coat with oil and season with Cajun seasoning.
2. Cook for approximately 20 minutes.
3. While wings are baking, make sauce.
4. In large bowl, whisk together all remaining ingredients and finish with a 1/2 teaspoon of Cajun seasoning.
5. Once wings are done you can either eat them plain or toss in bowl for a real football treat with a healthy touch
6. Serve with blue cheese and celery
909 Vega Blvd. Vega