AMARILLO -- The following matters will come before the Potter County Commissioners Court on Monday, February 11, at 9:00 a.m. in the Potter County Commissioners Courtroom, located at 500 S. Fillmore, room 106, Amarillo.
1. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: Approval of the minutes from the January 28th, 2013, Potter County Commissioners Court meeting.
2. VOUCHERS: To consider and act upon the approval of the payment of vouchers processed by the County Auditors office for the period of January 24th, 2013, through February 6th, 2013. [Hood]
3. TAX REFUNDS: To consider and act upon refunds of over-payment of taxes. [Aylor]
4. INSURANCE REPORT: To recognize the insurance report. [Holland]
5. RACIAL PROFILING REPORT AND PROOF OF TEXAS PEACE OFFICER LICENSE FOR CONSTABLES, PRECINCT 1 AND PRECINCT 3: To recognize the racial profiling report and proof of Texas Peace Office Licenses for Darryl Wertz, Constable, Precinct 1 and Mike Duval, Constable Precinct 3. [Wertz, Duval]
6. TEXAS PEACE OFFICER LICENSE: To recognize the Texas Peace Officer License for Idella Thompson Jackson, Constable, Precinct 4. [Jackson]
7. CENTER CITY-HIGH NOON ON THE SQUARE: To consider and act upon a request from Beth Duke, Executive Director of Center City, to use the courthouse lawn for High Noon on the Square beginning in June, 2013. [Duke]
8. EMINENT DOMAIN-NOTICE TO COMPROLLER: To recognize delivery of letter to Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts asserting the countys eminent authority and identifying each provision of law granting the county that authority, as required by Section 2206.11 of the Texas Government Code (as added by Senate Bill 18, 82nd Regular Session) [Overstreet]
9. RESOLUTION-VICTIM ASSISTANCE PROGRAM: To consider and act upon authorizing Judge Ware or pro-tem to execute an application for federal assistance to be submitted to the Office of the Governor, Criminal Justice Division, for the continuation of the Victim Assistance Program of Potter County. [Loveday]
10. PALO DURO BOWHUNTERS CLUB-LEASE OF PROPERTY: To consider and act upon renewing the lease with Palo Duro Bowhunters Club. [Kemp]
11. COMMISSIONERS COURT RULES OF PROCEDURE: To discuss Rules of Procedure, Conduct and Decorum as presented by Commissioner Church and to take any action necessary. [Church]
12. AWARD OF INFORMAL BID: To consider and act upon the award of Informal Bid #1-65-13 Moving Services to the lowest and best bid. [Harder]
13. ROAD AND BRIDGE: To consider and act upon purchasing a 2013 Ford F-350 Crew Cab 4x2 cab and chassis to replace a 2005 Ford F-250, PC#16858, that is in need of major repairs and to authorize a budget transfer of $23,400 from Road Repair Supplies to Capital Equipment. [Cumpston, Church]
14. EQUIPMENT PURCHASE: To consider and act upon the purchase of Time Clock Plus software in the amount of $22,126.00 using the TCPN cooperative purchasing contract, contingent on the County Attorneys Office and Purchasing negotiating an acceptable End License Users Agreement. Funds are budgeted in the 2012/2013 fiscal year. [Overstreet, Harder]
15. CONSTABLE VEHICLE DECAL DESIGNS: To consider and act upon approving vehicle decal designs for Constable Precinct one and four. [Wertz, Jackson]
16. WRECKER SERVICES: To consider and act upon:
a. Cancelling current rotation contract.
b. Award Informal Bid #1064-13 to T-Miller Wrecker service the best evaluated proposal for wrecker services. [Harder, Thomas]
17. UTILITY EASEMENT-SOUTHWESTERN PUBLIC SERVICE (SPS)-BIVINS STADIUM SOUTH PARKING LOT: To consider and act upon granting a utility easement to SPS on the Tri-State Fairgrounds to allow AISD to upgrade power service to an elevator located at Bivins Stadium, [Kemp]
18. POTTER COUNTY PROJECTS: To hear a report on various Potter County Projects and to take any action necessary. [Head]
19. EXECUTIVE SESSION-PENDING LITIGATION:
a. To hold an executive session to consult with the county attorney regarding the settlement of liquidated damage and retainage claims on the Potter County Courthouse project, pursuant to Texas Government Code, Section 551.071 allowing a governmental body to conduct a private consultation with its attorney about a settlement offer.
b. To take any action appropriate after the executive session.
20. EXECUTIVE SESSION-REAL PROPERTY-BIVINS STADIUM PARKING LOTS:
a. To hold an executive session to deliberate the purchase, exchange, or value of real property where deliberation in open meeting would have a detrimental effect on the position of the County in negotiations with a third person, pursuant to Section 551.072, Tex. Gov. Code.
b. To take any action appropriate after the executive session. [Kemp]
21. JAIL REPORT: To hear a report on the Potter County Detention Center and to take any action necessary.
22. COUNTY INSURANCE ITEMS: To consider and act upon any insurance claims, accidents, etc. against the county.
23. EXECUTIVE SESSION: To hold an executive session, if necessary, on the above agenda items as allowed by Chapter 551, Texas Government Code.
24. AGENDA ITEMS: To receive agenda items for the next Commissioners Court.